Websites are your office or showroom to the world, 24-hours a day, 365-days a year. They can be your hardest working marketing asset or your laziest. BMG's disciplined approach to professional website design and search engine optimization increases your sales and reinforces your brand.
Three main website types:
- CMS Content Management System
What is a ....... Website?
Informative/Showcase: Electronic commerce or ecommerce is a term for any type of business, or commercial transaction, that involves the transfer of information across the Internet. It covers a range of different types of businesses, from consumer based retail sites, through auction or music sites, to business exchanges trading goods and services between corporations. It is currently one of the most important aspects of the Internet to emerge.
Ecommerce: Electronic commerce or ecommerce is a term for any type of business, or commercial transaction, that involves the transfer of information across the Internet. It covers a range of different types of businesses, from consumer based retail sites, through auction or music sites, to business exchanges trading goods and services between corporations. It is currently one of the most important aspects of the Internet to emerge.
Ecommerce allows consumers to electronically exchange goods and services with no barriers of time or distance. Electronic commerce has expanded rapidly over the past five years and is predicted to continue at this rate, or even accelerate. In the near future the boundaries between "conventional" and "electronic" commerce will become increasingly blurred as more and more businesses move sections of their operations onto the Internet.
CMS: A Content Management System is a website system that provides website authoring, collaboration, and administration tools designed to allow users with little knowledge of web programming to create and manage website content with relative ease. A robust CMS provides the foundation for collaboration, offering users the ability to manage products, inventory, documents and output for multiple author editing and participation. Our systems use a database to store page content, metadata, and other information assets that might be needed by the system.
Brothers Media Group's approach to website design insures two things:
- The your brand message clearly tilts sales in your favor and the website is sticky.
- Your website is optimized for search engines, so it can be easily found by Google, Yahoo, and MSN and you score high in organic searches.
In designing a website, BMG implements the six best practices of on-site search engine optimization.
- Create keyword reports to identify the priority list of key search terms.
- Adjust website menus to reflect the prioritized list of search terms and include in well-written body copy to comply with website search standards.
- Use image tags with key search terms to identify photos.
- Include keywords in unique meta tags for each page (title tags, title content tags, description tags, and keyword tags).
- Incorporate up-to-date copywrite meta tags for each page, distribution tags, and robots meta tags in the code to tell the search engines to spider each page.
- Create three different kinds of site maps that are read uniquely by each major search engine: a Google optimized site map, a Yahoo optimized site map, and a human readable site map.
BMG also implements the three best practices of off-site search engine optimization.
- Submit site maps to key search engines.
- Submit site and descriptions to as many directories as possible for links to your site (called backlinks by search engines).
- Purchase low-cost backlinks or get backlinks for free to increase perceived popularity by the search engines.
Here are examples of websites designed by Brothers Media Group (BMG).